Terms & Conditions
These website terms and conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website including all pages within this website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these terms, Two Comma Publishing and or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Publishing any website material in any media
2. Selling, sub licensing and or otherwise commercializing any website material
3. Publicly performing and/or showing any website material
4. Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
5. Using this website in any way that is, or may be damaging to this website
6. Using this website in contrary to applicable laws and regulations
7. Engaging in any data mining, harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to or while using this website.
8. Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Two Comma Publishing, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use or this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Two Comma Publishing, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You herby indemnify to the fullest extent Two Comma Publishing from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out f or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
6. Variation of Terms
Two Comma Publishing is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis.
7. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and the federal courts in Georgia for the resolution of any disputes.